We are growing our team at Boardroom Coaching
This is an excellent opportunity to join a flexible, innovative and exciting organisation in a rapidly expanding and competitive business sector as a Business Development Manager. If you view this as a self-employed business opportunity without the risk of capital expenditure to run your own business; this could be for you. Working on commission of 20% OTE amount is uncapped.
The Ideal Candidate
- A individual with relevant experience in the coaching or training industry, knowledge of & contacts within the target market(s) who can build relationships and obtain business over the phone, on-line and in person.
- Someone who has genuine professional credibility
- You are not afraid to do things differently
- Strong influencing skills
The Key Challenges
- To raise awareness of, market and promote Boardroom Coaching & Noble Manhattan product range.
- To do things differently! What makes you stand out from the crowd, what makes you unique?
- This role will be reviewed on a 3 monthly basis against agreed performance NM criteria.
- Plan & execute a successful email, social media and telephone campaign to be reviewed every 30 days.
- Actively seek new promotional opportunities and develop ideas and materials for approval by the BC Division Head.
- Record all contacts made and input into a CRM web based database so that the BC/NM General Manager and Directors can also have access.
- Report activities to the BC Division Head as requested and follow Company policy as directed.
- Attend initial training and future meetings and any training that is considered necessary, barrie modern cleaners although these will always be kept reasonable.
- Positively represent the company online and in person at all times.
Send your up-to-date LinkedIn profile along with a cover letter detailing examples of what would make you the ideal candidate for this role to email@example.com
We want to hear about your achievements, what makes you unique and why you would be a great asset to Boardroom Coaching not necessarily your qualifications.